Does Quicklift give good results?

Does the quicklift give u good results in a treatment like that or what is the best non- invasive procedure is good for the double chin and lasting results

Quicklift

Quicklift is just one of many ways to treat an aged face.  It has its advantages, but sometimes the procedure needs to be adjusted based on the needs of the individual.  The best procedure is the one that addresses your concerns and your doctor can determine that during a consultation.  

Marketing Gimmick

There is nothing special about a quick lift, it is merely another version of a MACS or short scar facelift. The skill of the surgeon and the appropriateness of the short scar technique is what leads to a nice outcome. At present, there is no noninvasive method that will approach the quality and long-lasting time of a facelift type procedure, whether quick or not. I would advise that you seek the consultation of a few board-certified plastic surgeons or facial plastic surgeons for  advice.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Does a QuickLift give good results?

The QuickLift is one of many anti-aging procedures for lower facial rejuvenation.  As with any surgical procedure your goals and your surgeon are major factors in producing optimal results.  The QuickLift is a great procedure for addressing the jowl area and laxity in the lower face.  It can be performed under local anesthesia with good results.  Schedule an appointment with an experienced plastic surgeon who offers the QuickLift as well as more traditional facelift surgeries to determine how best to meet your goals.

Kevin Bounds, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Quicklift

I hope that your procedure went well. I'm curious if you discovered that the quick list is really just a marketing term for a short scar facelift. The quick lift Company Will often tell their surgeons that they can do any type of surgery they like, That the name is just a marketing technique. The key is finding a surgeon who understands facial aesthetics and your goals. I'm sure that if you discovered that the procedure went very well.

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Does Quicklift give good results?

Hi, minimally invasive facelifts, like the "Quicklift" can give very good aeshetic results if two criteria are met.  First the facelift surgeon must understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty as outlined in my book on the subject.  This becomes important for the creation of a naturally attractive and youthful face by shaping the cheek area during the facelift procedure.  The second condition is that the facelift must address the SMAS layer without suspension or threads that simply do not last.  

The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured. The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Perlane) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.

Results from the Quicklift?

Thanks for you question. The Quicklift is a face lifting procedure rejuvenating the cheeks and lateral neck area. I have performed this procedure for over four years and get very natural results. Many times I have to perform additional procedure at the same time ( eyelid surgery, neck liposuction, neck tuck and brow lift) to get the best aesthetic outcome. Best wishes.

A facelift is like a pair of jeans

Choosing your facelift is like buying a pair of jeans. You want to make sure you choose the right waist size, length, and cut to fit your personal needs. Beyond that you get to choose a color that you like, a specific wash, and even the pockets suit you best.

A facelift is no different, they are by no means one size fits all. Now you will see all kinds of "brands" of facelift. The quick lift, mini left, lifestyle lift, lunch lift, etc. are all just brand names of a facelift. Saying that I want to get a life lift is like saying I want to get a pair of Levi's, that's great, but what size, shape, color do you want and need?

This is where it is best to ignore branding and find a surgeon that you like and trust. Look at that surgeon's before and after photos, and make sure they can perform a wide variety of facelift surgeries, one of which should fit your needs.

Choose a dermatologic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who is board certified in one of these core four 

Cameron Chesnut, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Double Chin Treatment

The quicklift is not a minimally invasive procedure, it is a mini facelift performed typically under local anesthesia.  It is a surgery, although it is not as invasive as a traditional facelift, with a shorter recovery period.  A double chin can be caused by excess fatty tissue in the neck, laxity of the neck skin, or a combination of both.  

If excess fatty tissue is present solely, with good skin elasticity, liposuction can be used for treatment.  
It skin laxity is present only, a facelift or mini facelift, are used depending on the degree of skin laxity.  
If both excess fatty tissue and skin laxity are present, liposuction and a facelift/mini facelift are best.

I suggest consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to evaluate your options.  Good Luck

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Quick lift short scar facelift

Many plastic surgeons use a form of a short scar face lift. The results are very satisfying in the right patient. Heavy necks with a lot of fat are not good candidate for a short scar face lift. Patients with good skin quality and little fat are excellent candidate for a short scar face lift. Do not get hung up on the name of a procedure. DO not get fooled by slick marketing or a celebrity singing a whimsical song in the back round. This is all marketing. Choose your physician based on reputation and proven results. 

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon