I want to have a Brazilian Butt Lift but I don't want surgery? What should I do?

BBL without surgery

other than pads I can't think of a way to get a brazillian butt lift without surgery. Go for a  consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of BBLs, operates at a certified facility and ask; how many Brazilian but lifts have you done last year? Do not settle for a vague answer and good luck .

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

#liposuction #plasticsurgery #BBL

Hello diagnendeye, thank you so much for your excellent question. Without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain.  I highly recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options and formulate a surgical plan that is tailored specifically to your health and needs. I perform many BBL plastic surgeries on patients from all over the country.  I would recommend you have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle   *On faculty at local plastic surgery teaching program -- in our office we are affiliated with both Duke and UNC schools of plastic surgery Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. I hope this is helpful and wish you all the best in your journey. Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. My very best to you, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS   CARE Plastic Surgery  

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

With all due respect, this is not possible. BBL (fat grafting) involves at least local anesthesia and syringes and needles. This is considered surgery. Sorry. Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

BBL and no surgery

Unfortunately the only way to augment your buttocks is by surgery.  Fat grafting or buttock implants are the two ways.  

Thank you for your question and photographs.I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a full body examination and give you the best advice. During a BBL, it is a minimally invasive surgery, the only incisions being made are the tiny holes for the liposuction cannula or fat injecting cannulas to fit through, you can also have this procedure performed under local/mac anesthesia and not general. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in the no scalpel Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon