I have gotten two failed procedures and just want my scar disappear from back of my head. What are my options? I'm 30 years old

I have gotten two failed procedures and want to know my options.

Thank you for sharing your question but unfortunately without a photograph to see the size and location of your scar it is difficult to offer definite recommendations as the scalp has little excess tissue to work with.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to have the best treatment recommendation made.  

There are a lot of options to help minimize the appearance of scars, but it is impossible to make any recommendations without seeing the scar.  Please resubmit your question with a photo.  Thank you!