What is a Coolsculpting alternative?

I was told I am not a good candidate for coolsculpting b/c I have no laxity to my skin, my skin is hard, what other options do I have for non- invasive treatments?

Coolsculpting Alternative when not a candidate for Thermage

If your skin has no laxity and you are not a candidate for Thermage then I would recommend the new CPT tip from Thermage.  I have had outstanding results with the new Themage total tip to treat many areas including the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, and all areas of the body.  You should have outstanding results with this new technology.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Thermage for the best results.

Coolsculpting alternative

For those who are not qualified for CoolSculpting. Liposonix or Thermage CPT have been the other alternatives in our office.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting alternatives by Sacramento Coolsculpting

If your area of concern is firm, not pinchable, that means it won't be mobile enough to be suctioned up into the Coolsculpting applicator.  In my practice the non-invasive options for these patients are Venus Freeze or Thermage CPT.  The two procedures use heat to non-invasively provide body contour improvement.

Good Luck

Dr. Kaniff

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD, FACS
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon