I'm in need of an affordable Docter that can perform a Brazilian butt lift in Maryland.

I wanna get fat taken from my arms and mid area. I will post photos once I get responses. I don't want to travel to another country and I would like to have this done ASAP!!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to always choose a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to reach your desired look!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD