Would I need surgery or the injection type of a nose job to fix an uneven droopy nose? (Photo)

My nose is slightly droopy, it starts thin and then gets wider at the tip and the nostrils r slightly uneven because it droops more to one side then the other and I just wanna know what I gotta do to fix this fast

Droopy nose

Droopy nose can be fixed by surgery with defining the tip and elevating it. You can try fillers to temporarily lift up the tip but it will not last long. RegardsDr J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the droopy nasal tip

A closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish lifting the droopy tip, reducing the  hanging columella, refining the tip, and shaving down the dorsal hump, with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. It's also important to release the depressor septa ligament which pulls the tip down when smiling. For more information and many examples of droopy nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below

Would I need surgery or the injection type of a nose job to fix an uneven droopy nose

In my opinion I do not think a filler to your nose will pick the tip up. I think it is better to have the surgery to correct what bothers you

Julio Garcia, MD

Droopy nose

If you want your nose to lift, then you are probably better off getting a rhinoplasty.  Good luck with your decision to move forward.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Surgical rhinoplasty verse non-surgical rhinoplasty

There are different indications for surgery and non-surgical rhinoplasty. In my practice surgery is way more often needed than injections. Non-surgical rhinoplasty works well for some types of nasal bumps and some types of crooked noses. It can make a droopy nose less so but usually surgery can do a better job. From your picture, it appears your columella needs to be raised and this can really only be done by surgery.