Wondering if my goal breasts are realistic? (Photos)

I am 20 yrs old and have a big C cup and I would ideally like to go to a small B cup, would that be achievable? Also I have stretchmarks on my upper corners of my breasts, is there a procedure that can fix that, I've researched and haven't seen anything. Thanks in advance for any responses and help, it really does mean a lot.

Breast lift

You will get the results that you want with a standard breast lift. The Breast lift surgery is a 1-½ hour outpatient procedure with a 5-7 day recovery away from heavy activity and 4 weeks away from upper body exercise.   

Wondering if my goal breasts are realistic?

Thank you for your photos and question. You can certainly achieve a B cup that is attractive with a standard mastopexy with some reduction of your breasts. There are scars that result, but they become fairly inconspicuous with time. You should not have "stitch" marks.

I suggest you take the photos of your expectations to a board certified plastic surgeon so that he or she understands completely what your goals are. Ask to see some preoperative and postoperative photographs done by the plastic surgeon as well.

Best of luck to you.

Hello Dear, thank you for your pictures and questions

According with your photos you would be an excellent candidate for Breast lift , this surgical procedure is used for decrease the size of the breast, by the removal of fat, tissue breast and skin, making them more small, light and firm. You can also reduce the size of the areola. 

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Are your goals realistic?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast lift and implants candidate

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 300ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift/reduction

Thank you for your question and helpful photos. I believe a very similar result can be accomplished using The Horndeski Method breast lift/reduction method. THM along with providing a long term lift has also eliminated the vertical incision which is really visible. Unfortunately, not much can be done to improve your stretch marks. I had trouble seeing them from the pics you submitted, so I'm guessing they are not that prominent. Attached is an example of what can no be achieved with more current breast lifting technology. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

From these photos, you should get a result you are happy with by having a straight forward breastlift. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, MD. Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastlift

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Wondering if my goal breasts are realistic

I think that to achieve your goals a breast lift will be required. The cup size can be reduced at the same time if you wish.

Julio Garcia, MD

Lifting and reducing your breasts will bring you much closer to the appearance of your

Lifting and reducing your breasts will bring you much closer to the appearance of your goal "model" with the acceptable price being the anchor incision lines necessary to reshape you and reduce areolar size and reposition your breasts.  Going too small risks being too flat and lacking projection and be advised that the incision maturation process takes on average 9-15 months for redness to fade.  I've had patients inform me that they've waited 16 years to get the procedure done so having the lift/reduction at your age is wise for some.  Future pregnancy and weight changes will affect your breasts so please understand that although you are unlikely to return to your present shape, some loss of tightness and elevation is to be expected.

Warm regards,

Jon A. Perlman MD FACS

Certified, Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery

Member ASAPS

Beverly Hills, CA  

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Reduction

Thank you for your question and photos. Stretch marks, unfortunately cannot be resolved except to remove them along with skin and given their location this wouldn't be possible for you. You could achieve symmetry and elevate/reposition the areolas with a breast reduction.

I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specialises in this area and whose work appeals to you.

All the best