Temporary fix! 26 y/o AA 3.5 months postpartum (gestational carrier), 2 pregnancies, lipo 2015 before embryo transfer? (Photos)

Lost weight- 207 lb at birth. 166 lb now 5ft6in. Goal: 135 lb= weight during lactation after I had son 5 yrs ago. Currently lactating and donating milk. Have DR (1/2/1) and hernia. Yes, I intend to carry more children again- biological and gestational. Yes, I am ok with revision in future. No- look of belly button not important to me. Best option? Lose 30 lbs ( drop in milk supply)? Lipo (risky with hernia?)? Mini-tuck? Non-invasive option (poor result)? Hernia repair with/without mesh?

Full tummy tuck

The amount of excess skin typically determines the length of the incision required to remove that excess skin. As a general rule, a short incision only allows a small amount of skin removal. A longer incision and resulting scar (as in a full tummy tuck) will allow the surgeon to remove more skin and tighten the entire abdominal wall.  This is the important thing to consider when looking at this type of surgery. Don't compromise the results with a shorter scar if it won't deliver the results you want. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in tummy tucks and body contouring should be able to show you what you can expect. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. i would go for a full Tiummy Tuck to improve all the excessive skin that you have in the abdomen area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD