Saline to silicone - concerned about sizing and healing time

I am 5 days post op from revision surgery due to a leak. I went from saline to silicone, remaining at 350cc. After reading on this site, and looking at self, I am concerned that I will appear smaller in size. How long will it take to see full results? Is complete healing faster with revision?

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

5 days post revision, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.  Kind regards, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD