I would like to know my options or anything else that can be done to help me get a shapely figure? (Photo)

Hello, I am currently looking to add to my figure, mainly in my hips and butt area. However, I am 5'1 and 112 pounds. I have a BMI of 21 which is not enough for a BBL. I have a hard time adding weight and maintaining the little weight I can gain. I have a natural athletic build and I work out regularly to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Getting thicker

There are limited options here.  You could consider a butt implant, or you could consider an off label usage of the filler called sculptra.  Both can increase the size of your butt. 

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Shapley figure

The best solution for a shapely figure is liposculpting with fat transfer.  Just because you don't have fat for a 1000cc transfer doesn't mean you wouldn't benefit, only means it would not be a huge transfer.  Patients like yourself would benefit from more definition of the abdomen, tighter waist, and either more projection or rounding of the hips(don't think you have enough to achieve both)Best of luck

High Definition Liposuction

Hi There, High definition liposuction can help you reduce the volume in your abdomen and waist.  This fat can then be transferred to your hips and buttock.  I perform high definition liposuction with a technology called VASER.  This allows removal of much more fat then traditional liposuction.  This may be enough depending on what your goals are.  Another option would be to use gluteal implants with fat transfer.  I have found performing gluteal implants with fat transfer allows the ability to create a tight and abdomen, while adding volume to the buttocks and hips.  Hope this helps!  Dr. Sajan

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Brazilian Butt Lift Without Fat: Implant or Sculptra

Without much fat you should get an implant or start sculptra injections. Please see an expert and maintain your healthy lifestyle. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. This will flatten the abdomen and sculpt the waist and the thighs.  Your skin looks tight and should respond well.