Extended Guarantee? Is this a real investment or just a waste of money?

I've just find out that my new Mentor implants have available extended guarantee for some extra money. Is this a real investment? or just a waste of money? Please doctors tell me about your experiences on the subject. Thanks

Great question....

It's not a guarantee. It is a limited warranty to replace your breast implants at no cost to you for 10 years in case you develop rupture, capsule contracture, seroma, and double capsule. For 10 years if any of these events occur Mentor will pay up to $3500.00 dollars towards surgeon and center fees. For $ 200.00 sign up fee I believe it's totally worth it. Hope this helps!