Some days I get this pain that hits me from no where! Just not sure what to tell my doctor in order to be qualified. (photos)

I've always had big breast and im really hoping i could have one done. I'm trying to find a care provider here. Just not sure what to do or say when i schedule my appointment. Any advice you guys i could serious use it, im crying out for help to be honest and i can not deal with these boobs anymore. So if you guys know anyone here where i could set up an appointment that would be awesome please and thank you all so much. My neck, back, and Especially my shoulders are in pain.

I suggest going to see  your primary physician first. Let your doctor know that you are having back and shoulder pain. If the decision between you and your physician is to have a breast reduction surgery schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Thank you for your question and have a good day!

Breast reduction

Thank you for your questions and pictures.  I think you have said all that is necessary.  Your breasts appear to be too large for your frame and you are having pain. Therefore, most insurance companies will cover breast reduction.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

To find a surgeonyou, you might wan to start by going to the ASP or ASAPS websites for a referral....

Some days I get this pain that hits me from no where! Just not sure what to tell my doctor in order to be qualified.

If you have health insurance- check with your company. They usually have doctors on a list that may help. All services require compensation. Therefore, expect to pay for your breast reduction- if your insurance denies you. Most Practices offer financing . It is a very rewarding procedure- if done in a right hands. Hope this helps

You would need to check with your insurance carrier to see which board certified plastic surgeons in your area accept your insurance. Then set up a reduction consultation accordingly and express your current symptoms with the doctor. Most insurances require a certain amount of breast tissue to be removed in order to be covered. Even if your insurance does agree to pay, still expect some out of pocket costs to you related to your deductible or co insurance. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Since you are in Gainesville finding a private practice boarded PS to accept Medicaid will be near impossible! Best to go to Shands Hospital to the Plastic Surgery residency program to have a resident surgery...