I'm 4 months post mastopexy. I think my breasts look hideous. What are my choices now? (photo)

I'm so disappointed in how they've turned out. My plastic surgeon says to wait 2 more months, that I still have healing to do but I think this is as good as it gets. What is your opinion? What should be my next step. I'm so embarrassed by the way they look. The other picture is how they look if I tried to go bra less. GROSS!!

Disappointed

After the cost, time and effort invested in your surgery, it is must be very discouraging to fall short of your expectations.  Since the healing time for humans requires 6-12 months, most Plastic Surgeons will advise waiting until the tissues stabilize prior to revision.  Based on your comments, it is likely a revision will be necessary in order to achieve your desired look.  Prior to any revision, you should take your time and review your options with your Plastic Surgeon.  If necessary, seeking a second opinion, may help reinforce your treatment plan or may allow you to choose another Surgeon who may be better equipped to deliver the results you desire.

Do your homework prior to your consultation and ASK QUESTIONS!

Good luck with your revision surgery!

Disappointed

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good luck with your revision surgery!

Unhappy with lift

I'm assuming you want a higher more perky look.  If that s the case then you would require a full lift with anchor incisions.

Good luck,

Ary Krau MD FACS

Unhappy with lift

Good luck,

Ary Krau MD FACS

Unhappy after Mastopexy

Dear Milton

You are not my patient. I am sorry that you are not happy with your result. 

Rather than guess as to the reasons for your disappointment, all I can say is that I would listen carefully  to your concerns and offer you my opinion after meeting you.

Unhappy after Mastopexy

Dear Milton

Unhappy after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment after breast surgery. Unfortunately, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be your best resource here. Best to address your concerns and goals directly with your plastic surgeon and/or seek in person second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revision breast surgery.  Nothing replaces in-person evaluation,  careful examination in front of a full length mirror, and careful communication of concerns and goals (often best done with the help of goal photographs).

Hopefully, working together, you will come up with the best course of action to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with. Best wishes.