I'm 4 months post mastopexy. I think my breasts look hideous. What are my choices now? (photo)

I'm so disappointed in how they've turned out. My plastic surgeon says to wait 2 more months, that I still have healing to do but I think this is as good as it gets. What is your opinion? What should be my next step. I'm so embarrassed by the way they look. The other picture is how they look if I tried to go bra less. GROSS!!

Unhappy with lift

I'm assuming you want a higher more perky look.  If that s the case then you would require a full lift with anchor incisions.

Good luck,

Ary Krau MD FACS

Unhappy after Mastopexy

Dear Milton

You are not my patient. I am sorry that you are not happy with your result. 

Rather than guess as to the reasons for your disappointment, all I can say is that I would listen carefully  to your concerns and offer you my opinion after meeting you.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment after breast surgery. Unfortunately, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be your best resource here. Best to address your concerns and goals directly with your plastic surgeon and/or seek in person second opinion consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revision breast surgery.  Nothing replaces in-person evaluation,  careful examination in front of a full length mirror, and careful communication of concerns and goals (often best done with the help of goal photographs).

Hopefully, working together, you will come up with the best course of action to achieve an outcome that you will be happier with. Best wishes.