Breast augmentation revision. What implant in the range of 350cc would give me more volume and form? (Photo)

Thanks a lot to the doctors that answered my prior question. So I want to know what implant in the range of 350cc would give me more volume and form in the bottom hemisphere of my breast. I'm satisfied with the upper pole but I want the bottom be fuller and rounder. My actual implants Mentor Moderate 255cc Silicone. Thanks again.

BA revision

There are a variety of implant shapes, styles, and projections.  An in-person consultation will be able to provide you with further answers to your question.