5 months after Revision and still not any better, what should I do for the best outcome and longest results? (photos)

I had my original implant surgery in October 2015. I doid not get the results I had hoped for. In June of 2016 I was given a revision in the office (super scary) and 5 months later they are no better. I really l9ve the size, but paid a lot of money thinking I would have a more youthful apperance with a lot more upper volume and lift. 

You need another revision to lift the areola and perhaps tighten the skin envelope a bit more. Best to be evaluated in person.

Need a vertical breast lift

I'm sorry to hear about your discontent with your breast surgery. From your photographs, I would recommend converting this to a vertical mastopexy thereby making the areolas smaller and lifting the breast with its underlying implant up on the chest wall to give you more upper pole fullness. Hope this is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Real lift revision

You could likely still achieve what you had originally desired with a full lift and tightening of the implant capsule. Speak to your surgeon about this or a new surgeon to be examined in person. 

Revisional breast surgery

I am so sorry that you are unhappy after two operations to lift the breasts. Although uncommon, sometimes it takes more than one or two operations to achieve the result that patients are looking for or expecting. It appears that you need a more extensive or more powerful technique to lift the breasts. Many times, plastic surgeons will perform a limited procedure with a shorter scar (with an incision limited to just around the areola) in order to improve the aesthetic result. While limited short scar techniques leave less scarring, they often are not powerful enough to lift heavy breasts. A longer incision shaped like a "T" or an anchor-shaped pattern  would give you a better result. Good luck.

Bruce K. Smith, MD

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems

Thank you for the great question and the photos! I'm sorry to hear you've been going through all of this. It looks as though you may of had some wound healing problems around your areola. In my opinion, you are still a good candidate for a breast lift. This should be able to give you the more youthful look you desire. I'd recommending seeing someone in your area with a lot of experience in breast surgery. I hope this helps and best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber

What should I do for the best outcome and longest results (revisionary breast surgery"?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting (and revisionary) surgery. Given your concerns regarding longevity of the procedure (as well as achieving the desired aesthetic outcome)  I would suggest: achieving a long-term stable weight if you are not there already. Then, consider full breast lifting along with selection of appropriate breast implant size/profile.  I think that these steps will help you achieve an outcome that you will be happier with longer-term. Best wishes.