Would Like More Volume in Cheeks and Eyes are Depressed As Well?

Age 19, 55kg, what are my options?

Doctor Answers 3

Radiesse For More Volume in Cheeks and Under Eye Depressions

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There is a dermal filler called Radiesse which is excellent for adding shape and volume to the cheeks. It is also a great choice for improving the appearance under the eyes.

Unlike other dermal fillers, Radiesse is made of tiny calcium microspheres. They can adjust themselves in different configurations. Sometimes they will create a dense layer under the skin. Other times they will create a more diffuse layer under the skin. Radiesse tries to conform to surrounding tissue. And it can be shaped to enhance facial contours.

Here is a video of a patient who received Radiesse for the cheeks and under eye area. She is older than you. But the video helps illustrate what I have been explaining.



Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Options for volume to cheeks and helping depressed eyes.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Pictures would be helpful to give you accurate advice.  The main options for adding volume to the cheeks would be either injecting some type of filler or surgically placing an implant.  I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say your eyes are depressed.  If the issue is an area of depression below your eye, then fillers can again be used to treat this area.    

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

More Volume in Cheeks and Depressed Eyes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The are many choices to increase facial volume including fillers, fat, and implants. I need to see pictures before discussing these choices with you.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.