One breast looks saggy. I have extra skin at the bottom. Is this normal? (photos)

400cc low profile on the left and 470cc medium profile on the right. I feel like the left is just hanging extra skin and the implant is wide and flat. The right looks so much better and is round and full. My surgeon says it's bc the left hasn't dropped and is wanting to do a revision in April. I am only 3 weeks post op so the fact he is already talking revision makes me think something is wrong. Should he have done medium profile on the left also, or even High profile since my breast where once a dd.

One breast looks saggy. I have extra skin at the bottom.

Thank you for your question. You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op

Hi and thanks for your question and posted photos. Is it common to see uneveness in the first weeks post op. I tell my patients things are going to change and have to wait a few months for implants to settle.
Regards.

Dr. Milla

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Early postoperative swelling can artificially support the volume of the breast implant.

Because of swelling the volume of the breast implant is artificially supported. Your native breast tissue is falling below this artificial breast volume. As swelling subsides the volume of the implant will be more properly directed in the shape of the breast in the appearance should improve.

Is this normal ?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. As you are only 3 weeks post op, I would give this more time. I tell all my patients it takes 4-5 months for implants to fully settle and all the swelling to resolve. I hope this helps.

One breast looks saggy. I have extra skin at the bottom. Is this normal?

Posted photos show a good symmetry to volume. But the implants are riding high. Allow 3 months for settling than decide if revision to drop into inferior pocket is needed. 

Thank you for your question and photographs and I am sorry your results are not yet what you anticipated.   Choosing the appropriate size, shape, and style of implant depends on the measurements of a few key breast parameters as well as a thorough discussion of your goal results.  That said your results have not fully matured at this point and I would allow at least 4-6 months to pass to allow all of your breast changes to occur - implants dropping and overlying tissues stretching to accommodate the additional volume.  Hang in there!