I have a mole on face. It itches has pus in it and swollen. What causes this?

Doctor Answers 1

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I'm not sure if you're itching this, but I recommend leaving it alone andnseeing an expert in mole removal for a formal evaluation and best options to minimize scarring. This can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.