How Much Does the G-shot Injection Cost in NJ or PA?

I am looknig for something that will give me more pleasure! What do you suggest Is this what the g-shot is for?

Gshot in NJ

Typically the Gshot costs between $1200-1800 and that should be consistent throughout the US, including your areas. I would strongly recommend that you see someone who has been formally trained in the procedure and all other options for vaginal rejuvenation or other options to enhance female sexual function.

Dr Robert D Moore, FACOG, FPMRS, FACS

Atlanta - Beverly Hills - Dubai

Atlanta Urogynecologist

G-Shot & Pleasure

The G-Shot improves the quality of orgasms for some, but not all, women. If you'd like to try it out of curiosity, it will set you back $1500-$1800 in most clinics and will last 3-6 months.