Will my boobs stay like this? Or is it still to early for them to line up? (Photo)

Here is a picture before and after, I had my surgery March 2nd and I'm so upset I didn't go bigger, since it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but the one side is so much different, are they going to look better after time?

Concerns about results

should always be addressed with your surgeon.  Your surgeon knows what was done and can evaluate for other issues such as pocket dimensions and implant movement.  Your surgeon should also share your desire for the best outcome possible as if reflects on his/her work.  So see your surgeon.

Due to preop asymmetry

Your before photo demonstrates significant asymmetry, and this has persisted postoperatively. You will have to give it more time for the final look of your implants. Your surgeon did a good job of creating symmetric breast mounds and trying to even out your inframammary folds. Given your preop degree of asymmetry, it might not be possible to both adjust your breast mound or breast footprint and have your nipples closer to even without some form of mastopexy or donut lift/adjustment of the nipple. You should be patient and discuss it with your doctor.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Results

Thank you for the photos.  It is apparent from your before photos that you have some asymmetry before surgery.  Your right breast was a bit tighter and the crease was higher. 

Given that you are 2 months postop, I would at this point continue with your surgeons recommendation and give it some time.  Usually by 4-6 months time you should be at your final results and at that point you can evaluate your results and take it from there.  Since you did have some breast asymmetry before surgery, you will have some after as well.

For now enjoy them as it appears from your photos you have a nice result.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Breast Asymmetry

Your right breast had a higher and tighter inframammary fold to begin with before surgery.  This can sometimes present a problem by preventing the implant from fully descending into the pocket.  You will need to discuss this with your surgeon, as a revision may be necessary.
Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Will my boobs stay like this? Or is it still to early for them to line up?

It appears that you started with some asymmetry so it's likely to have some residual asymmetry carry over to after the surgery. Please follow up with your doctor as these issues require the attention of a plastic surgeon.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Thank you for the photos and question and I would go back to my surgeon and ask him those questions 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD