Had a Full TT Five Weeks Ago and Am Now Having a Sudden Constant Sharp Pain in Upper Left Abdomen?

I had no-drain TT and it has now been 5 weeks and I'm having a sudden sharp constant pain in my upper left abdomen associated with more swelling but no discoloration (and more painful when I touch it).I had a medium sized hematoma in the left side of my abdomen right after my surgery and since then my PS has drained it about 4 times. I saw my PS about this recent pain and he attempted to extract some fluid from the area where the pain is but nothing came out. Please help! What is causing this?

Sudden Constant Sharp Pain in Upper Left Abdomen 5 Weeks Post Op

Healing after a  #tummy tuck requires time. Your abdomen will feel tight for a month or longer. If you have had a muscle repair as well (the usual case), you will feel the most tightness down the center of your tummy where the doctor has actually repaired your muscles. The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling following a #TummyTuck or #Abdominoplasty. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after surgery, as directed by their doctor. Some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort.

The #healing process make take at least 3-4 months until you see your final results. Seromas and other side effects are not uncommon following a #drainless tummy #tuck.  All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk and should have been discussed during your consultation.  At any time, you have any concerns about your healing or recovery, it's best to contact your plastic surgeon  sooner than later, to prevent any possible infections or #healing complications.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sudden Constant Sharp Pain

This is a hard one to reply to without an actual in person exam. It seems that your surgeon thought it might be hematoma, but could not aspirate any fluid. It could be that it was not a hematoma at all, or that the cavity was filled with clotted blood that could not be aspirated. If so, a second try a week later might be successful.
The diagnosis of hematoma/seroma could be made by an ultrasound exam if the next tap is also negative, and that might guide evaluation and treatment. Another possibility is pain from one of the plication sutures. A try at infiltrating with local anesthesia again if the next tap is dry might be a consideration.
Do continue to follow with your surgeon. A second opinion might me considered if your symptoms persist and there is no cause found.
Thanks and best wishes.

Sudden Constant Sharp Pain

Thanks and best wishes.