I am from india now in UAE. My husband is suffering from gynecomastia and overweight? (photo)

which disturbs our life cycle his weight is 100 kg and below, but his chest would be 30 cm breadth which i too feel uncomfartable.to say openly he even thinks me stranger when i see him without shirt.please provide some medicines which wil help us to live happily

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your husband is almost 220 pounds, he is most probably way over weight. He may have gynecomastia with lots of fat in the breast. There is only surgery to correct gynecomastia and liposuction of the chest.

Consult a plastic surgeon for advise after a good examination

Samir Shureih MD.FACS


Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.