Where can I find info on Laser hair removal treatment options for African American skin?

I am African American with dark skin looking to have laser hair removal. I keep hearing how bad it is for dark pigmented skin to get it. Where can I find info on treatment options for facial hair? Are there and Dallas area doctors who can provide this?

Laser Hair Removal

There are laser hair removal machines out there that are safe for all skin types. I would suggest finding an office that uses a Yag 1064 laser, this type of laser works to treat all skin types. To be sure what will work best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.