No cleavage like I wanted all part of breast protrude outward toward arms? (Photo)

My breast protrude to the side. I was hoping for round on the top and all the way around. Most of the breast is on the outer side and not where the cleavage needs to be. The doctor said they will look weird at first but I don't see how any cleavage will happen because its all under my arms.

No cleavage like I wanted all part of breast protrude outward toward arms

Thank you for your question. Your wearing a post op bra, so i am assuming your  surgery was in the last 2 weeks. Your breasts will change during the first few weeks.  Final results can take 6 months. Discuss your concerns with your Plastic surgeon. Best wishes. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breasts protruding

Hello, based on your dressings I am assuming your surgery was recent.  The final shape takes months to appear so I would recommend reserving judgement and ongoing followup with your surgeon.

Breasts protruding