Brazilian butt lift cost in Dallas, TX?

Brazilian butt lift cost in Dallas, TX

Thank you for your question. Prices range from $8,000-12,000 depending on the areas you wish to have liposuctioned.  Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes.  Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.    Best Wishes! 

Brazilian butt lift cost in Dallas, TX?

Call the top board certified surgeons in your area to schedule a consultation. Many will offer six month interest free financing. I generally charge $7500.00 for this procedure with excellent results. 

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Cost of BBL

The cost varies by location, physician demand, and experience. The best way to determine cost in your area is to call and schedule appointments for a consultation. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon