How does this filler treatment look? (Photo)

I had significant bruising under the left eye that after 4 weeks is still yellow. Will that go away? I feel fuller on the bruised side but at this point I dont want to do anything to my face.

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Hard to say from the photos. If injection was done recently, you may be a bit swollen. I recommend that you follow up with the physician who performed your procedure. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Will bruising resolve?

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Usually bruising fully resolves. Let another few weeks pass to judge results, but see your doctor in the meantime. Always have an experienced injector familiar with the delicate area of the eyelids perform tear trough injections. Good luck,

Bromelain and Q switched laser for hemosiderin staining

Bromelain is a natural enzyme that accelerates the dissolution of discoloration related to bruising.

After 4 weeks, consider a Q switched laser to resolve this issue.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukin
#Realself100 Member

Fillers and under eye bruising

It is hard to tell from the photo but you may be a bit more swollen due to the bruising.  I would wait a few more weeks to see the full effect from your injections.  It is best to consult an expert with these facial injections. Best, Dr. Green