Does boletero in the tear troughs last 2 years?

I was told it lasts 1-2 years in the tear troughs....Is this true and how will the effects disappear over time (how will your skin look)

Belotero to Lower Lids

Thank you for your question.  Belotero typically lasts 6-8 months.  It has been reported by patients that their filler lasted longer in the lower lids than 8 months. But that is not typical.  
The effects will disappear slowly.  You will probably not notice anything until one day you look in the mirror and you look like you did before your injections.  The skin will look the same as it did before your injections.  It will not be saggy or dark.  Hope this answered your questions.  Best of luck!

Livingston Oculoplastic Surgeon

How long does Beloteto last in the tear trough region?

Thank you for asking the question. If the injector does not overfill, the results are apparent for 3-6 months. From my experience, Restylane lasts longer in this area. See an experienced injector for consultation. Good luck,

Belotero

Belotero will last about 6 months. Unfortunately, I have never observed it lasting 1-2 years. Thank you for your question.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Belotero and Uses -- Fine Lines, Lip Lines, Crepe Skin, Neck Wrinkles, Eye Hollows, Forehead Lines

Belotero lasts 6 months at best in most people.  If it lasts years then that is great!  You skin looks exactly how it did prior to the procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How long does Belotero last in the tear troughs?

Belotero is a 'thin' hyaluronic acid product, and as such, is metabolized anywhere from 8 to 12 months. I have never seen the effect last beyond 2 years.

Belotero and Longevity

Belotero under the eyes generally lasts about six to nine months.  The product is a fine wrinkle eraser and wouldn't last two years.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with this filler for the best cosmetic result.  Best, Dr. Green