How will my bbl, waist and hips most likely come out to be? (photos)

I'd like to know with my body shape how will my waist hips and back come out ? Anyone with similar body shape that has gotten a bbl ? Is the skin in the buttock area not elastic ? I don't want squared results, I have seen on some women with the same body shape. Would I need a TT, I was once 220 lbs now down to 160. What weight would give me the best results standing at 5'3 ? I've noticed women with almost the same body shape their hips look pointy and not curvy,would mine come out that way ?

How will my bbl, waist and hips most likely come out to be?

Your result will rest primarily on your choice of surgeon.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

TT and BBL

Hello, thanks so much for your pictures and your inquiry. For your body type I would recommend a tummy tuck, liposuction in waist, flanks, lower back, and fat grafting in buttocks and hips, that way it is better to achieve an hourglass figure that is too appealing. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for the question and the pictures.  In general, I always explain that a brazilian butt lift is a two-fold procedure.  You get the benefit of liposuction which will help contour these areas and then transferring that fat to the buttock to add fullness.  While an in-person exam will best determine your results, the pictures provided allow me to speculate that the contour of the back and posterior flank would be greatly improved with liposuction.  Also, adding fat to your buttock area would add the fullness you desire.  Regarding your abdomen it appears you do have some skin laxity that I'm sure is attributed to your impressive weight loss.  Liposuction in this area would not tighten the skin and in my opinion might make it hang more.  Therefore, an abdominoplasty might be the best choice in this area but it is difficult to assess outside of the consult room.  I hope this helps.  Best of luck!

Eric Minns, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon