Could I still get veneers? What would they have to do for example take away teeth or something? (Photos)

I would like to get veneers instead of braces

Wanting veneers instead of braces ... #DrSarahThompson

You appear to be a good candidate for veneers at my office, and I would not recommend pulling any teeth.  Some of the teeth may need porcelain crowns instead of porcelain veneers, but the price would be the same.  Your cost will depend upon how many teeth you decide to have fixed.   This would take 1 appointment with 1 required follow up appointment 10-14 days later. I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf if you have any more questions.

Can I get veneers?

I notice you  are missing your right lateral incisor and the canine is in its place.  Because of this, your teeth on either side of your front two teeth will never be the same size.  Veneers or lumineers can make it look better, but not perfect.  Your teeth will need to be filed down for veneers and less slightly so for lumineers in order to not have your teeth appear too bulky after the restorations are bonded on permanently.  An alternative would be chairside direct resin veneers.  These can be kept much thinner than porcelain veneers or lumineers.  They require no shots, no drilling, and no impressions.  They are completed in one short visit.  We fabricate Smile Preview Veneers directly on your teeth so you can see how the final result will look before committing to treatment.  We have many very satisfied patients that have chosen this procedure vs traditional veneers.

Braces vs veneers

hi:). Are you wanting to correct the spacing or the rotations?  Upper or lower or both?  I think you can have veneers but my recommendation is most definitely Lumineers. They are very conservative which would be important on the lower smaller teeth. Your upper teeth and the spacing can be corrected easily with Lumineers as well. It is critical to find an experienced Lumineer dentist. These are much more difficult to get correct and to minimize any issues in the future. Good luck!

Stacey Layman, DDS
Glendale Dentist