What do I do about my uneven breast?

I want to know the best option for me and also looking for a doctor in the Fresno are that can fix my uneven breast. I don't care to have huge boobs but I will get implants if needed. I just want them as even and perfect looking as I can get them. What is the best option for me. I want smaller nipples as well.

Asymmetry and tuberous breasts

Thank you for your question and photo.  From what I can see, your right breast is constricted at the base with an elevated breast crease, breast overhand and a large areola.   The left side has a more tuberous appearance.  You would likely do well with small implants and release of the breast constriction with a small areolar reduction\lift  on the right side.  It is unlikely that you will ever have complete symmetry, but surgery can certainly improve your appearance. Best to check with a board certified plastic surgeon and pick on with whom you feel most comfortable.
Regards,
MHS

Everyone is built differently

Some breasts are more of a challenge than others.  You have tuberous breasts on both sides, left worse than your right.  Make sure you find a surgeon who will address the specific problems with your tuberous breasts: high infra-mammary folds, constriction bands in both breasts and breast tissue herniating into your left areola.  With an experienced board certified plastic surgeon, you can expect a great improvement with a very conservative implant size. Good luck!

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to Treast Tuberous Breasts

Tubular breasts or #tuberous breast deformity are breasts with unusual shape. They may be very narrow at the base on the chest or the whole breast itself can be very narrow. There are different variations of tuberous breast deformity. Basically, it is a growth and development problem that may cause a lot of angst for young woman.

Those with #TuberousBreasts are ideal candidates for #BreastLifts. Also, women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume. One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Often #BreastLift candidates experience more satisfying results by combining a #BreastLift with #implants to restore superior fullness (Augmentation Mastopexy).
In some cases, harvesting one's own fat and transfering it to their breast can be an alternative to implants for qualfying candidates. The options best for you will be discussed during your one-on-one consultation.

Your breast surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast augmentation and the incision type, implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your #BreastLift and/or #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Asymmetry

You have some degree of a tuberous (constricted) breast on both sides. Releasing the constricted breast tissue and balancing with a small implant on each side would definitely achieve a better look.

Asymmetry Correction

Thank you for your question and photo. Asymmetries are common. It appears that you have some characteristics of tuberous breasts as well. Your Plastic Surgeon could combine techniques to realease constriction of the lower poles, reduce and even out areolas and balance breast size. You will need to meet with a board crtified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your goals and best options for you.

Take care

Tubular Breasts with Asymmetry in Size

Hello and thank you for your question.

You have tubular breasts with asymmetry in size. Options for you would include an implant or fat grafting to the smaller breast with possible reduction of the areola and likely a lift or small reduction of the larger breast. That areola would be reduced as well. Best of luck to you!