How many syringes would I need to get full lips? (Photo)

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

Thank you for your question. I typically recommend for my patients to start conservatively with one syringe. It is always possible to add additional filler down the line if more volume is desired.

Highland Park Physician

Interesting question

I think what interesting about this question is that different people have different ideas of what is full and what isn't. It's very helpful if you take a picture along with you so your practitioner can get an idea of what you like in terms of size and shape. 
If you're going for a very full look I would probably go with 3ml Volift over 2 treatment sessions. Enjoy those new lips!