Non surgical nose job; unhappy. What should I do? (Photo)

Hi everyone, I recently got my injections of readies edit my nose bridge. But it seems that he might have put too much there that makes it look very unnatural. I'm very upset, I don't know if it's just swallon or is this the look I will have for the next 12 months. Can anyone give me any advice. Recommendations of doctors. I have cry myself a couple of times staring at myself in the mirror. I seriously do not know that to do at this point. It's has already been 12 hours since the procedure.

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

I suggest waiting at least 2-4 weeks before trying to reverse this or injecting more.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Sorry you've had such a rough experience. If it's only been 12 hours, there is likely swelling present, and ice might help. That said, you should contact your physician and let him or her know your concerns. This early, the product may be massaged a bit to flatten/smooth it. I believe your post said that Radiesse was used. In that case, the filler can't be dissolved, but there may still be ways to improve your outcome if you are still displeased as the swelling goes down. 

Best regards,
Dr. Mehta

Umang Mehta, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Have a check

Nonsurgical nose job fillers can often be dissolved or modified.
Please call your doctor to set up a recheck.