Is it normal for just my left breast to be red, sensitive to the touch, numb, irritated? (Photos)

It started on day 8 and started in my armpit crease area where the bra rubs (felt like a rash) and now its my intire left side of my left breast. It just doesnt feel right. I got silicone 500cc HP under muscle on my left and 450cc on the right.

Is it normal for just my left breast to be red, sensitive to the touch, numb, irritated?

No, this does not sound normal.  Contact your surgeon for a follow up appointment as soon as possible.  Best wishes!