What home remedy can I use to reduce my surgery swelling until I can wear my body garment?

I had a brachioplasty, thighplasty, & butt lift 5 wks ago. I've lost a total of 258 lbs within these past 14 yrs from a gastric bypass. I have anemia & have trouble healing. My upper inner thigh wounds had to get restitched. I was told not to wear my garment as that was also putting alot of pressure to the incisions causing my inner thighs to open more. I'm very swollen & would like to find a remedy to aleve the swelling until i can wear the garment. Can you please help? Thank You.

Arm Lift/ Brachioplasty/Skin Tightening/ Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz