Is there any good BBL Doctors in California under 10k? (Photos)

Im 22 about 156 pounds one child(c section) Looking to get a Brazilian Butt lift The max i want to pay after taxes n fees is no more than 10k. I was a really over the top drastic result i want the max transferred iwant the same size n projection as khloe kardashian and a small waist also wanting maybe a tummy muscle tightening to get my stomach flatter i wanna be like a dash doll or something lok who can help i want the max transfered to my buttocks i want my waist as small as they can get it

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Is there any good BBL Doctors in California under 10k?

There are specials on RS that would help you find the right surgeon and the right price. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL and a Tummy Tuck

Hello, thanks so much for posting your pictures and for your inquiry. I would suggest you have a tummy tuck in order to get rid of the loose skin and to tighten your abdominal muscle wall too and also a BBL which they could be performed together in one time surgery or staged if that is what you want. In my office a BBL starts from 4800 USD. Please search for before and after pictures prior deciding which surgeon to choose. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

The right doctor at the right cost

Thanks for your question - So everyone wants a great result at a great price.  However your decision should be based on things other than just price - including experience, credentials, time the doctor spends with you, follow-up that is offered and your comfort level with the physician.Remember this is surgery and this is your health.As an aside - to maximize your contour - based on just your photos you're most likely going to want to consider a tummy tuck.  I hope this helps!

BBL with tummy tuck

You would be a great candidate for a BBL and tummy tuck.  The tummy tuck will allow the muscles to be tightened and has the greatest effect in narrowing the waistline. Liposuction can be performed in addition to remove fat and placed into your buttocks to provide increased size.Best of luck and hope this information helps!- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

I would try to determine the board certified plastic surgeons you like the most, and then get a few quotes.  Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA