Any other way to fix my teeth without braces? (photos)

I really want my teeth to be straight most important my gap and the tooth along my bottom row that is pushed back. But I do not want to wear braces is there any other way to fix them and could you give me a quote on how much that procedure would be. If my only option is braces how long would I wear them?

Any other way to fix my teeth without braces?

Yes. Invisalign or other brands of clear aligners will straight you teeth, close the gap you have, and give you a proper bite if your case is treatment planned properly. With Invisalign treatment, it is virtually invisible and and no food restriction when you are in treatment, just remove you aligners when you eat and brush only. Consult with an orthodontist in your area.

Colorado Springs Orthodontist