Day after Septoplasty, sneezing the packing out of my nose?

This morning I had a major sneezing fit, I'm about 20 hours post septoplasty. I've got a follow up with my surgeon in about 5 hours but I can tell the packing in my left nostril has shifted and started to work its way out. If this happens again and the packing comes all the way out what should I do? There is still a small amount of blessing but it has slowed to almost a stop.

SEPTOPLASTY CONCERNS

Dear mcholak, Personally I remove the packing the day after surgery so there should be no concern. Your surgeon will advise you of trying to open your mouth when you sneeze. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.