Need to have a consultation for BBL in LA next week. Is it too late to schedule anything?

I have been extremely busy this semester with work so have not had time to schedule anything. I would like to set up a consultation for Friday, November 11, 2016. I have six weeks vacation in December and January and this time would be great to have surgery: however, I don't know if it is too late to even schedule anything. I am 39 years old, 5'2 and 132 pounds and in good health. Please help.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring Procedures.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

This will just depend upon how busy a surgeon is.  Some surgeons have openings for the next week.  Some will not have openings for many months.  

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. 

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Consultation for BBL

No it would not be too late to schedule a consultation for BBL within the next week. You have given yourself the perfect time to schedule the procedure especially since you have that much time off to recover. It is important to go with a surgeon who has experience in this procedure and is able to teach you about what is available for you during your consultation. Please see examples below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Thank you for your question.  It is not too late to schedule a consultation and/or surgery. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon