Chin skin. What can I do to improve the firmness of my chin? (Photo)

What can I do to improve the firmness of my chin please? I am 44 y.o. living an active lifestyle.

Chin sagging

It is difficult to assess completely with the photos given and an in-office exam would be required.  However, it doesn't appear that you need any surgery.  Thermage, which tightens skin a little non-invasively, would be a good choice.  Best wishes.

Neck lift to tighten loose facial and neck skin

A full set of facial photographs and an in-person examination is required to make a determination about what surgery may be required. The fatty deposits in the neck  are removed with liposuction. If there is fatty deposits underneath the platysma muscle, they need to be surgically removed in addition to a platysma plasty which  can significantly improve the jawline. When patients have loose and inelastic skin in the neck, a neck lift with skin removal is required. This is also considered a lower face and neck lift. For more information  and many before and after examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below