Is it like bruising maybe some blood coming out of the side of the gauze? Is that normal? Did I open the incision? (photos)

I am 5 days post op. Breast implants under the muscle crease incision.. i was pretty active today just went shopping and did alot of laughing..... when i got home my left incision was bothering me so I took a look and noticed some bruising maybe bleeding.. is that normal? Idk what to do? Its been totally normal before today as to no bruising or noticable bleeding.

Is this normal?

It is difficult to tell from the photos if the area is bruising or bleeding.  A little bruising or bleeding can be normal, but there's no way to know without taking off your dressing and looking at the incision.  You should call your plastic surgeon and discuss this with him or her.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz