Broken molar at gum line?

I have a broken molar at the gum line on half of it. Its the farthest bottom. I recently started getting pain and theres extra gum folding in. I dont have dental but im looking into finding some where afordable to get it removed. But i was wondering When I get it extracted what will they do with the gum thats folded in?

The extra gum will be removed

Your dentist will probably have to remove/cut away the extra folded gum to get access to your broken molar.  Once your tooth is extracted, new gum will fill into the space.  

Federal Way Dentist

Folded gum tissue

If the tooth is removed, the extra gum tissue will remodel since there will be no tooth there. The area will smooth over.