Will Botox improve symmetry on my face? (photos)

I'm 24 years old and have struggled with asymmetrical face my whole life. When I lay down and take a picture, my face looks amazing and perfect (I'm guessing because all the fat is pushed back) . It's when I take a picture standing up that it looks fat and asymmetric.

Will Botox improve symmetry on my face?

Thanks for your pictures.  The difference is impressive between your upright smiling photo and your reclining picture.  Smiling can enhance the natural asymmetry that most of us have btw.  I think that you would be a good candidate for enhancement of the thinner side of your face (in the picture it's your right side) with any of a variety of fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse or even Sculptra (or fat).
Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon or ENT facial plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  Enjoy your results and best wishes.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Beverly Hills, CA

Will Botox improve symmetry on my face?

Thank you for your question and photo. You may benefit from a filler to your right nasolabial fold. It is difficult to provide an accurate answer without an in person evaluation. Botox and filler can definitely help to make the asymmetries less noticeable.

Speak with an expert injector, 

Best. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Asymmetry

It is very common to have facial asymmetry. Based on your goals, you may want to consider dermal fillers. 

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a skilled and qualified injector to determine if you're a good candidate for this procedure. 

Take care. 

Will Botox improve symmetry on my face

The current best option for correcting facial soft tissue asymmetry is careful and judicious filler injection. To decide which filler or combination of fillers is best for you, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation. 

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Correction of facial asymmetry with Botox and facial fillers - Williamsville NY

Thank you for your question and for posting pictures.

The asymmetry is noticeable and it is very important that you seek an in person examination and consultation with an expert who performs Botox and facial fillers.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

you likely need facial sculpting with fillers to improve your look.  i suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Correction of facial asymmetry with filler injections #plasticsurgery #voluma

You do have some side-to-side asymmetry in cheek volume - I think this is a normal feature of most faces. If it bothers you, the addition of cheek and malar volume with a HA filler like Voluma would be a good temporary solution. Sculptra is another longer acting filler that can be used over broad surface areas like the cheek. Botox does not add volume to the face - its an effective wrinkle treatment.

Facial Asymmetry and Correction

I do a great deal of facial corrections through the use of different injections from Botox to fillers like Juvederm.  Sculptra is also an excellent way to adapt the face and correct asymmetries. This is an expert facial injector technique and make sure you consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox for improving asymmetry

Botox can be used for improving asymmetry if that asymmetry is due to dynamic lines/wrinkles. For instance, its a nice treatment for those with Bell's palsy. In your case, a filler or surgery is likely a better option for improving your symmetry.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox for asymmetry of the face

Botox weakens the muscle of facial expression, it is not designed to treat the asymmetry of the face.  Botox can treat minor assymetry of the eyebrows, and infrequently can be used to diminish prominent area of the lower cheek, if it is caused by a large muscle. 

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon