Breast lift and hypertrophied scars, what can I do to heal those scars and can I get any more lift? (Photo)

I had breast lift in march 2015. The right niple was always higher and bit flatter breast,but they look ok while still swallen,soon they got saggy again. I definitely didn't want implants, seen great results with galaflex mesh,but couldn't find anyone in Australia that uses it. Also got really bad scars. What should I do,rather not do another surgery atm,but would consider, scars are my main concern, really appreciate all help with this, thank you, Sydney, Australia

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon