I am 2 weeks post. Could something be wrong with my sleeve?

I am 2 weeks post op sleeve surgery and I keep foaming and sliming even on an empty stomache. I am constantly nauseous with bad heartburn even after taking nexium and zofran. How do I know if something is wrong with my sleeve?

Slime and nausea after the sleeve

At two week and with these symptoms I would suggest you contact your surgeon so they can asses nothing is wrong with your sleeve. It is probably just swollen tissue inside of your sleeve that is causing these issues but it may be a good idea to do some testing. In the mean time keep taking your Nexium and Zofran and work on hydration. The more hydrated you are the better everything will be. 

Dr. Alvarez

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon