Are Fat grafting (Brazilian Butt lift, fill in volume in face) permanent? How much would it cost for both?

I am interested. I am 31

Fat Transfer

The cost for liposuction and fat transfer depends on amount of fat to be liposuctioned, number of areas, and location of areas to be transferred. In BBL, fat is liposuctioned from the abdomen and back and then transferred to buttocks. Costs for BBL In NYC range between $7000-$10,000. 
Fat transfer from the tummy or thighs to the face is an excellent option for people of all ages. Younger patients can enhance their cheekbones or lips with fat that is natural and long lasting. As we age, our face deflates, losing fat, causing sagging skin to look more obvious. Fat grafting to the face rejuvenates the face with biological filler, your own fat! I frequently use fat transfer to my facelift patients to enhance and prolong the result. Depending on the individual, one treatment does the trick, but sometimes secondary touch ups are needed. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Fat grafting

hello. We perform numerous fat grafting procedures to the face and buttocks.  Most of the fat remains ( studies show 60-70 percent)  so it is somewhat of a permanent result. The prices vary and it is best to get a free consultation with your surgeon to get an exact number for your needs

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer Results, Are They Permanent?

After 6-12 weeks if the fat is there, it stays forever in my experience unless you have extreme weight loss -- then you can lose fat everywhere. I suggest you see an expert and do sculptra/PRP to get long term improvement and maintenance of the fat. PRP and purgraft give the best outcome and viability. Unfortunately, cost cannot be determined without an in person consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting

yes, fat grafting is permanent, but not all fat injected will "take" and be permenant. Sometimes the procedure has to be repeated to achieve the desired result.

Fat grafting

Hello and thank you for your question. Fat grafting can permanently enhance volume in favorable areas of your body, such as the buttock and the face.  Cost varies based on geographic area and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD