Should I have tissue expander revision for symmetry and softness, after "successful" NS/SS bilateral mastectomy? (Photo)

I had a NS/SS Bilateral mastectomy (10/24/14). My right breast remains higher and firmer than the left; no evidence of capsular contracture. To improve symmetry/ softness, my PS has suggested removing Rt implant, along with the lower half of the capsule, and placing a TE to try to stretch the lower margin to match my left side. Of the 3 options she suggested, this seems most reasonable to me, but i know it will be a lengthy process- i'm hesitant because of potential complications.

Should I have tissue expander revision for symmetry and softness, after "successful" NS/SS bilateral mastectomy?

Sounds as a good option. But only in person second opinions after examination allows a more detailed discussion.