Chin Implant for Men?

Hi, I am looking for a "square" chin implant for men in the BayArea and East Bay Doctors. Is there one here?

Square Chin Augmentation

There are two distinct styles of premade square chin implants which may or may not be appropriate for your aesthetic lower facial needs. in my experience with males that want a more square chin about half need to have a custom implant design because of their jawline shape/asymmetry and whether they need any vertical lengthening as well.

Chin Implant for Men?

Hello and thank you for your question.

Yes, there are many styles you can chose from in terms of a chin implant. What I often ask my patients to do is bring in pictures of profiles and front views they "like and do not like" so I can get a better idea of what you are looking for. Communication is the key to obtaining one's desired goal. The procedure can be performed as an outpatient procedure under IV conscious sedation. A chin implant can be perfromed with other procedures depending on if you are just looking for chin projection, better chin / neck profile or balance of you side profile and your nose. In the reference provided, this man wanted his face, neck AND chin to be in a better balance. Hope this helps!

Michael Kulick, MD, DDS

Chin implant for men?

First of all, a full set of pictures are required to make a determination about being a candidate  for a chin implant. Candidates for a chin implant must have a weak and recessive chin profile. Chin implants are manufactured in a large array of sizes and shapes including round and square type silastic implants. In our practice, we have used Implantech chin implants for over 25 years. For more information, diagrams of the implants themselves, and many before-and-after  chin implant results on men and women, please see the link and the video below

Square chin

There are various chin implants that I have used in over 40 years including one designed by Dr.  Benito Rish over 50 years ago. It gives a very sqare looking chin with a subtle suggestion of a cleft. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

chin implant

Thank you for the question and certainly there are square chin implants for men.  Do see some experts in your area and be evaluated

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD