After upper eye lid and ptosis, both side not even. (photos)

I did upper eye lid surgery 1 month ago, and had both side the ptosis. I feel right side is lower and wider than the other side. During the surgery, the doctor told me the right side had more bleeding than the other. I just wonder it is caused by swollen or the ptosis level not in the same level, because I saw the incision lines are in the same level. I really worry I will get uneven upper eyelid. The incision line

Revision eyelid ptosis surgery possible later

Healing hasn't completed yet. Best to wait until 3 months after surgery and then re-evaluate. If still persistent ptosis and/or asymmetry, discuss with your surgeon. Revision ptosis surgery may be possible. See following link. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

This surgery is very rough.

However, you honestly need to heal much more to know what is going on.  This can take as long as two more months.  If at that point the two sides are not satisfactory, it is reasonable to consider revisional surgery.  Consider reposting then.