Is there a home remedy for keloids?

At this time I do not have health insurance. Is there a home remedy for keloids?

Keloids and Plato's Scar Serum

Not all keloids require surgery. A first step is the application of a scar gel such as Plato's Scar Serum to minimize the progression of a scar.  

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Keloid Treatments

I wish that there was a home remedy for keloids. The only over the counter product that I can recommend is Kelocote. I have found that it can be very helpful with scars. Otherwise in office lasers such as V-Beam combined with intralesional cortisone injections are very effective in reducing scars. 

Keloids

Unfortunately there is no home remedy for keloids.  There are many options for treatment each of which has some draw backs and risks of recurrence.

Keloid treatment

Sadly, no without seeing a physician first. I recommend compression earrings for earlobe keloids but the decision as to what may have efficacy for keloids requires a consultation. Some are treated by injection, others require surgery and for recurrences, surgery with adjuvant radiotherapy as well.