How much does a tummy tuck and breast lift cost? Can they be done at the same time?

How much does a breast lift and TT cost?

Prices vary on demographical area, Dr's experience, technique performed, etc. On occasion, it is possible to undergo both procedures at the same time. You will need to be evaluated in person to determine the extent of repair needed in both areas. Personally, I choose to perform the breast lift first so as to lift the breasts as high as possible. If a TT is done beforehand, the breasts cannot be lifted as high. I also utilize The Horndeski Method breast lift which requires more work and expertise to perform as it does not require breast implants nor the vertical incision. Take a look at the video attached. This patient did not need implants and has minimal scarring. I hope this helps.  Best wishes,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Costs

The cost of a tummy tuck and breast lift varies based upon multiple factors including surgeon skill and experience, geography, additional liposuction etc. Your overall cost may be between $12000-$18000. Good luckDrBurnett#realself100

A tummy tuck and breast lift can be performed at the same time in healthy candidates.

A tummy tuck and breast lift can certainly be performed at the same time. Many women combine these two procedures along with liposuction as part of a mommy makeover to rejuvenate their figure. A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon can help you determine if you’re a good candidate for having a tummy tuck and breast lift done simultaneously. The cost of these procedures varies by region and practitioner, and RealSelf has a cost guide to help you get a sense of the price tag for plastic surgeons in your area. Most plastic surgeons offer payment plans to make your procedure affordable for you.

TT plus Breast Aug/lift = Mommy Makeover

This combination of procedures is commonly performed together and termed the "Mommy Makeover". It is your option to go with an implant if desired to achieve greater fullness in the upper part of the breasts. There are risks to any procedure and this will depend on your overall health/medications as well as the length of the procedure.  

Tummy tucks and best lift cost

tummy tuck is 6000 to 9000 depending  on type including  surgeon, anesthesia,  and facility. Breast lift is 6000 and up. SERI mesh is an expensive  option.Combining both is not an easy decision.  You use your abdomen to compensate  for breast surgery . You use your chest to compensate  for  abdominal  surgery.  Both may set you back more than you think. It is a lot of surgery time and otherwise. It could have more anemia. The risk of DVD or blood clots increases as well as hospitalization.  Cost savings could be minimal combining relative to risks and additional recovery. 
I usually only combine if the tummy tuck does not need muscle repair or a lot of liposuction . 
Get good opinions. Safety is paramount!

In a health patient, an experienced plastic surgeon can do both at once in most cases. The cost depends on the time required in the surgery center, type of breast lift done. An in-person evaluation is the best way to find out. Be careful of just going on cost alone as not all surgeons are experienced. See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Yes, these two procedures can be performed together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck and breast lift

A tummy tuck and breast lift can definitely be done at the same time and are often done that way for patients who are interested in both procedures.  Cost is variable by region but depends on not only the surgeon's fee but also the anesthesia fee and the fee for the facility where the procedure is performed.  Many offices will give you an idea of price over the phone if you call.  You can then go for a consultation (some offices offer a free consult) at which time you will be assessed, discuss your goals with the surgeon and get an exact price quote for what you and your surgeon decide is the best option for you.  Often times there is a discount for doing multiple procedures at the same time so you can ask about that too.  However, I would find a board certified plastic surgeon that you like, you trust and you would feel comfortable calling if you have any problems.  I definitely wouldn't pick your surgeon based on who has the lowest price.  Find who you like based on the results they show you and how comfortable you feel with them in the office, then save your money accordingly.  Best wishes and go Pretzels!  (I am originally from Freeport too!)

Maida Parkins, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Pricing

Pricing will vary based on many factors such as region you are located, length of procedure, anesthesia costs, facility charges, and surgeon's fees.  Some practices can provide a general estimate over the phone, but to get a detailed quotation it is best to visit with the surgeon.  After an examination and discussion of your surgical goals your surgeon can provide you with a more accurate quotation.  The two procedures you mentioned are frequently done together.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD